Friday, December 31, 2010

Having hit 21 already, sentences and words exchanged became much lesser. Different thoughts just keep circulating in my head, only to be 'thought' about but not so much of being spoken out.

No long post for recollecting what that had happened throughout the year(for too much happened) nor resolutions because I think it's sort of not true/realistic(just like those "fairytale" stories you've known since a toddler)?

All I know is, I just want to have an enjoyable year. Really. Doing things I really enjoy doing. Not just for the sake of it. To find a reason in life, the road or path that I want to head towards which I predict I won't be able to get an answer anytime soon. And that something worth living for. Guess all along I've been living for I-don't-know-who?

I just want to be happy.
Then again, there's so many definitions to the term "Happy."
So how do you actually know whether your term of "happy" is a realistic achievable goal?
Simple yet so tough to achieve.

I've yet to find the answers, anyway.

No comments: