Thursday, December 18, 2014

Gone for too long.


Haven been visiting here for quite a while, but felt like now is the time to actually pen some thoughts down here.

And it seems like I always return back here when a year is coming to an end, what coincidence. Hah. 

Life...... have pretty much been the same. Nothing fanciful, usual share of ups and down, probably having more downs then up that is. Left a good (I would think so as compared to the current) job and took up a much suckier one, but that's life, isn't it? You learn and you grow from it.

Oh, and I failed one module for school as well - learn it through the hard way. Never want to feel that same feeling EVER again. 

One last thing. Have always been wondering how are you doing. It's been a little long since I last heard from you. Time really does heal, right? Those were the times, and we can't turn back time. Really hope you're doing fine.

Till I...... have the feel to pen something down again, my blog.

No comments: