Thursday, September 22, 2016

The last person I'd ever thought.

I didn't expect you to do this. You're the last person whom I thought will ever do this to me. Even before I could even make the call, your messages crushed me. I didn't expect this coming, or maybe, I should say I trusted you enough that you wouldn't do this to me. But, you proved me wrong. You proved to me you're actually of no difference as others. You make me wonder, all those words and promises you've said all along, is it even real? Is it genuine? You make me doubt your words. You make me doubt your sincerity. You make me doubt your trust. You make me doubt you. I'm speechless.

That moment, I felt my heart died.

I have so many questions in my head, I have so many questions to ask you. But I can't, I know I won't have an answer, because I can't even reach you.

Do you know how that feels?
It feels as though I've been abandoned, by someone who seem as though they never once knew and love me.


"I don't hate you. I'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be."

No comments: